Mar 13, 2016 – Mar 15, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
Keynote presentation, International Society for Professional Innovation Management
Mar 13, 2016 – Mar 16, 2016, Boston, MA
ISPIM and IAOIP have joined forces to bring you a really different innovation experience!
• ISPIM is truly a global innovation management community
• This is THE event for sharing innovation insights about the future of innovation
• Experience well-orchestrated social events in inspiring, fun venues
• Chart your innovation management future Learn More +
Jun 01, 2016 – Jun 02, 2016, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Presented at the Innovation Roundtable Summit, hosted at W.L. Gore and Co.
Jun 19, 2016 – Jun 22, 2016, Porto, Portugal
Blending Tomorrow’s Innovation Vintage – will be held in Porto, Portugal on 19-22 June 2016. Organised by ISPIM, in partnership with ANI – Agência Nacional de Inovação (the National Innovation Office of Portugal), this conference is aimed at innovation researchers, industry executives, thought leaders and policy makers.
Bringing together around 500 innovation experts from 50 countries, the packed 3.5 day programme includes:
• Multi-track sessions that mix industry, academia, science and government
• Dedicated sessions and communities on innovation challenges for research, business and government
• Showcasing innovation success in the host city with interactive and informative site visits
• High-profile networking events each night, ISPIM-style
Learn More +
Sep 19, 2016 – Sep 20, 2016, Chicago, Illinois
Innovation Summit (Inovo’s conference)
Nov 01, 2016 , Chicago, Illinois
Keynote talk at Herman Fellows Reunion
University of Chicago Booth School
Dec 02, 2016 , Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh Chapter of the Product Development and Management Association
Dec 04, 2016 – Dec 07, 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving the Innovation Horizon Learn More +
Dec 06, 2016 , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How Novozymes transformed its culture Learn More +
Sep 19, 2016 – Sep 20, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark
Oct 12, 2016 – Oct 13, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark
Be succesful in business innovation and product development and prepare your company for the future. CEL™ is a proven 7-month executive program where managers learn how to turn opportunities into profitable businesses.